Lower Grange Farm is the home of Kent Scouts. It was originally purchased in July 2009 as an agricultural complex comprising a traditional Kentish Barn, stable blocks and almost 4 acres of land.
Since then Kent Scouts has worked on an ambitious multi-million pound project to convert the site into a leading activity centre for young people. It now offers a wide range of adventurous activities including an excellent climbing barn, it is a licensed wedding venue, hosts meetings and conferences, and has both bunk-room and camping facilities.
In March 2019 Kent Scouts purchased a further 28 acres of land and is now consulting with its membership to plan the next phase of development.
We offer the following opportunities especially for Scout Groups and Sections in Kent
- Reduced rates for activities - see the whole range here.
- Reduced rates for camping and accommodation - full details here.
- A range of Scout badge courses for all sections.
- Special Scout's climbing sessions
- Leader training and development opportunities can be found here
*For detailed price lists please refer to the following documents: