Accommodation & facilities
Lower Grange Farm has acres of fields suitable for group camping trips and does not take public camping bookings.
- Plenty of parking and easy access for trailers
- Multiple water points
- Toilets and showers in the courtyard
- Fridge and freezer available in camping stable
- Power sockets available in a number of locations
- Tables and benches are available for use on the field
- Activity equipment available to hire
- Wifi internet access available close to the buildings
- Camp fire circles
If you don't have group camping equipment or don't want the hassle of transporting kit, we now offer pitched camps including the kitchen mess tent for groups large or small. You just need to bring your sleeping bags as everything else can be provided. We have a variety of tents so please contact us to discuss your needs so we can offer the best solution for your group.
Located in the central courtyard there are two modern well-furnished bunkrooms, one sleeping 4 and the other up to 8. Both rooms have underfloor heating, reading lights and have tea and coffee making facilities.
Lower Grange farm has a modern, fully-equipped catering kitchen with dishwasher available for hire.